Sideways Racing version history
9 August 2011
- Minor (but important) bug fixes.
21 July 2011
- Added iCade controller support. A video Sideways Racing, played on an iCade.
- Added a new control method, Sides (uses giant left & right buttons with auto acceleration).
- Added steering sensitivity option.
- Added all controls options to the Training screen for easier tweaking.
- Added a race restart button. Not available in Knockout mode, you cheater!
- Improved car handling.
- Improved a couple of minor graphics things.
- iOS 5 support.
31 May 2011
- Added Camera Rotation Lock option. Now with less motion sickness, if that’s your thing.
- Increased forward and reverse acceleration slightly. It’s now easier to reverse when stuck.
- Nitro now behaves better with reversing.
- Default orientation is now landscape with volume buttons on top, when the game is launched in portrait mode.
- Fixed a bug where Game Center wouldn’t log in if you skipped the intro.
- Fixed a bug where race position wasn’t correct before passing the startline.
- Fixed some other tiny bugs.
18 May 2011